PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Night Sweats of a Small Businessman at Washington Rebel...

polifrog




Night Sweats of a Small Businessman

...

I am Joe-small-buisnessman. I am every other slob who expected the world to keep turning at the same pace, with predictable income and expenses, who saw obligations meet revenue. Even in the good times it wasn’t easy, but it was on a schedule and with time it would all be paid off.

So, when Obama comes up with SBA loans for all of us small business people, we laugh. What good is another loan we can’t pay for? Tax credit? What on earth am I supposed to do with a tax credit? A tax credit on what? I am LOSING money, I don’t need to offset GAINS, moron. The ability to depreciate equipment purchases immediately instead of over five years was a good idea, if I needed MORE equipment, but not if I need LESS.

...

As a builder myself, I concur.
Read it all
and browse around.

The Reb has become the daily visit for both its tone and depth as well as the shallow eye candy.



out

No comments:

Post a Comment