PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rep. Bob Etheridge -- Relegating the Citizenry to the Position of Business Costs Through Health Care Reform....

polifrog



Do we want a health-care system in which we are a cost,
-or do we want a health-care system that competes for our dollars?


Stupak:

What are Democratic leaders saying? “If you pass the Stupak amendment, more children will be born, and therefore it will cost us millions more. That’s one of the arguments I’ve been hearing,”



This is an insight into the fundamental health-care choice we have before us.

It doesn't end with the unborn either. We would all become a cost under governmental health-care and as such our deaths would work to the advantage of the system.

I would prefer my continued life to work to the advantage of the system, and it does so when the heath-care system has to fight for my dollars. It is to their advantage if I live to bring back more dollars later.

Of course, I have to be the source of those dollars. When I am not the source of the dollars I become a cost.

Should we be Bob Etheridge's health-care burden or a customer that supports the health-care industry?

I choose customer.





out

No comments:

Post a Comment