PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Christine O'Donnell's Career - The Palinization of O'donnell Begins...

polifrog


Bill Maher begins the Palinization of ODonnell with attacks on youthful indiscretion which ,of course, only apply to lovers of liberty, fundamental constitutional principals, respect for American tradition, and patriotism.

Isn't the Palin card maxed out, though?

Bill Maher -- on whose former show, "Politically Incorrect," O'Donnell appeared repeatedly in the late 1990s -- showed a previously unaired clip from Oct. 29, 1999, on his current HBO program, "Real Time," in which the GOP Senate nominee from Delaware said she "dabbled into witchcraft." From ThinkProgress:
O'DONNELL: I dabbled into witchcraft -- I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. ... I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do. [...]

One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that. ... We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar.

Obama doing cocaine? No problem -- Bill Maher, another doddering Boomer lost on the seas of moral relativism where double standards abound.



out

4 comments:

  1. Christine O’Donnell doesn't have to worry about the Left's reaction to this witchcraft stuff. They weren't voting for her anyways. The Tea Party voters may not be as magnanimous though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PatD
    "The Tea Party voters may not be as magnanimous though."

    I'm not convinced that these attacks will work on her.

    The fact that these were youthful dalliances suggest reaching by those who attack her and combined with the unfair Palin attacks that have not gone forgotten, the credibility of all attacks on the TeaParty suffer, at least by the standards of those in the TeaParty.

    Lastly, there was the "fit in" factor to consider on the freak-show parade that was Maher's show. She may have simply been attempting to fit in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "youthful dalliances"? I wonder if either of you were as generous in your comments when Vice President Gore was accused of inhaling pot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't recall those accusations concerning Gore, of course I was distracted by own youthful dalliances at the time.

    ReplyDelete