PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A President loarding over all, but a presidency above nothing...

Via HotAir

Does our Caesar like president ever ignore a question that is beneath the presidency?

Palin, the former vice presidential candidate, has not been shy about criticizing Obama’s policies and this week weighed in on his revamped nuclear strategy, saying it was like a child in a playground who says ‘punch me in the face, I’m not going to
retaliate.’


“I really have no response to that. The last I checked, Sarah Palin is not much of an expert on nuclear issues,” Obama said in an interview with ABC News…


“What I would say to [Republican critics] is, is that if the secretary of defense and the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff are comfortable with it, I’m probably going to take my advice from them and not from Sarah Palin.”



Obama is a weak horse, pure and simple; he knows it, it is visible in his thin skin, and it can be seen in the gleam that resides in Putin's and Chaves' eyes. Really? Respond to Palin?

It is correct to suspect Obama missed out on playground politics. And every man who spent time on a playground in their youth knows that Obama's approach does not even rise to those of an arrested adolescent.





out

No comments:

Post a Comment