PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Monday, April 12, 2010

The acute pain of deception..

..

Just take a moment and watch one of Obama's campaign ads attacking Hillary Clinton.

Hillary, in hinting at American Exceptionalism, has a hammer thrown in her face....



I feel as if an O' hammer has hit me in the face after a year under Obama.

I recall this ad playing on the statist perceptions of Hillary. Assuming this was the best footage of her 'staist' tendencies the Obama team could find of her, she appears tame now compared to what we have endured under Obama. This ad is illustrative of just how far we have come since the the 2008 primaries.

I imagine, at the time, Hillary saw more clearly than the rest of us the deceptiveness of the ad, and felt the sting of accusations that were more accurately projections of the accuser. She was, unfortunately rendered mute by the media in a way normally reserved for conservatives.

I never thought I would feel pity for Hillary.

Interesting....






out

No comments:

Post a Comment