PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Decreasing the stature of the presidency

In an interview reminiscent of Entertainment Tonight Obama pushed his agenda and in a stunning disrespect for the office of the presidency our President attacked individuals for exercising their free speech rights.



Obama---Thin skinned statist...


Rush responds...
"I and most Americans do not believe President Obama is trying to do what's best for the country. Never in my life have I seen a regime like this, governing against the will of the people, purposely. I have never seen the media so supportive of a regime amassing so much power. And I have never known as many people who literally fear for the future of the country."



This is what a real interview looks like.






out

No comments:

Post a Comment