PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Discordant James Protzman of Blue NC

polifrog


James Protzman
, BlueNC:

Reading this post today, everything finally clicked into place. I finally understand the Christianists, though it makes my head want to explode.

No, it's not about the Tea Party assassin in Norway. It's about Tea Party dominionists in Florida who want to loosen environmental restrictions that protect ocean animals. These god-fearing Christian soldiers are proud to say: "We cannot elevate nature above people," explained Edna Mattos, 63, leader of the Citrus County Tea Party Patriots, in an interview. "That's against the Bible and the Bill of Rights."

We have such fools here at home, those in favor of turning North Carolina's beaches into concrete bunkers. Those who want to give zygotes the same exalted status as living humans. Those who believe mercury is an essential ingredient for North Carolina rivers. Those very same partisan whores who believe elected officials should choose their voters instead of vice versa.

This Sunday I wish I was a schizophrenic militant Christianist too. Then I could pray to god that all these arrogant assholes would rot in hell.

To which I replied:

The statement:

I finally understand the Christianists.

and the statement:

Then I could pray to god that all these arrogant assholes would rot in hell.

are contradictory. You do not understand Christians.

and:

It is contradictory to define life as not life.

Those who want to give zygotes the same exalted status as living humans.

If there were only one polar bear and that polar bear were a "growing clump of cells" within its recently deceased mother would it be a life worth saving? Unfortunately I am unable to use humanity in this example due to the devaluing humanity has suffered from the left.

and:

Those very same partisan whores who believe elected officials should choose their voters instead of vice versa.

Elected officials are by definition chosen by their voters. To state otherwise is contradictory:

:::::

James Protzman replied by not only deleting my comment, and banning me, but labeling my comment as "intolerable".

Sorry for the deletion, but on this particular day in right wing hell, your words rose to the level of intolerably obnoxious. I have blocked your account.

Feel free to re-register as a real person with a real name and I will consider allowing you the privilege of participating in this community.

His house, his rules. OK.
I'll miss the exchange.

However, James Protzman's incongruity extends beyond the simple bending of logic via word. James Protzman's incongruous nature leads him to delete innocuous comments like mine above while tolerating the truly intolerable with an attaboy wrist-slap.





polifrog

No comments:

Post a Comment