PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kay Hagan...Just As Much a Biggot as Trent Lott...

polifrog


Will Kay Hagan get the Trent Lott treatment for atta-boys? This statement comes directly from the Kay Hagan site.

In his more than half century in the Senate, Robert Byrd was a devoted public servant, skillful orator and champion of the chamber. His knowledge of Senate rules and procedures was masterful. Soon after I was elected, I had the privilege of presiding over the Senate with Senator Byrd on the floor. I told him of my deep admiration for his service. My thoughts and prayers are with the Byrd family.

She must have been referring to his KKK past too as there was no qualification.

double standards and hypocrisy



out

No comments:

Post a Comment