PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Friday, June 4, 2010

American Beauty

polifrog


I saw this movie for the second time since its release last night.  It was nearly totally forgotten by me.  The only thing I truly remembered was the floating bag videoed by the strange boy living next door to  the Kevin Spacey  character.

I thought it odd that the most memorable aspect of the movie for me was a trash bag dancing in the breeze.

The strange neighbor boy  insisted there was a beauty in it.  Perhaps there was something to that.

In a similar moment years ago I paused for few minutes in a Lowes parking lot prior to a thunderstorm to watch the wind impart waves of motion to a hillside of tall grass.

As in the movie, I remember that moment  well, but nothing of what came before or after.

Beauty in a dancing bag...




out

No comments:

Post a Comment