PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tom Friedman -- Jonesing For a Dictatorship

polifrog


Too often I forget to swing by The Anchoress, fortunately Instapundit gave me a heads up:

First Woody Allen mumbles something positive about an Obama dictatorship and I think "Whatever,"
Now Tom Friedman agrees:
I have fantasized–don’t get me wrong–but that what if we could just be China for a day? I mean, just, just, just one day. You know, I mean, where we could actually, you know, authorize the right solutions, and I do think there is a sense of that, on, on everything from the economy to environment.
To which Andrea Mitchell replied:
And, in fact, Tom, you’re absolutely right . . .


The Anchoress:
The leftist party that these people support is
currently in control of both houses of congress and the White House (and they are well-represented within the federal judiciary) and yet, it is not enough. The power is not pure enough, it is not invincible enough; their power is diluted because, dammit, those little people crowing about the constitution all over the internets are mucking things up!



She is so right.
Read it all.





out

No comments:

Post a Comment