PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bill Randall and Bernie Reeves to Debate Tomorrow (Thursday)

polifrog


Bill Randall and Bernie Reeves are scheduled to debate Thursday night.
More information here.

I intend to attend with my son.  He is 11 and this should prove to be an excellent  learning experience for him.


---If there is an internet connection available polifrog will post  live comments  on polifrog.  I hesitate to call this live blogging, though.  If there is no internet connection available there will be no posts during the debate.

---If I find that there is a link with live streaming of the event it will be posted.

---I will definitely post video and comments that night and into the  small hours of the next morning.




out

No comments:

Post a Comment