PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Monday, October 3, 2011

October Scout Popcorn Sale...

polifrog



Hey, I am Trey, it is October and as a Scout that means it is time for me to sell popcorn for my troop. Just click here and enter my scout number [16992498] in the green box to place an order on my behalf.   Trail's End has made a lot of improvements this year. All microwave products are made with canola oil and all chocolate products contain no hydrogenated oils, so there are plenty of healthy, flavorful snacks to choose from.
70% of your purchase will be returned to my unit, my council and my Scout rewards. Online purchases help us fund fun, educational activities and help more kids experience all the things that make Scouting great.

Some quick notes:

  • I am appraised of any sales via e-mail when the above link is used to purchase popcorn and will respond in kind..
  • I do not deliver any of these purchases by hand.  Trail's End ships it to you therefore anyone from any location may support my troop.
  • Your funds go directly to Trail's End.



out

    No comments:

    Post a Comment