PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Revolution in Education is Upon Us Via Khan - Flipping...

polifrog



The long awaited revolution in education is upon us.

Perhaps considering the confluence of the facts that 60% of NC's budget is slated for education, the state budget is not only limited but slated for cuts, that there is a need to find greater efficiency within the educational system, and the advent of true intellectual creativity such as Khan's will result in change.

But it brings me to tears that my children will in all likelihood miss such change within their formal educational career considering the glacial pace of our educational system. I suppose it is incumbent upon me to bring to my children what their state will not.

TED:






out

No comments:

Post a Comment