PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Snow Show and A Movie Review


This evening I briskly walked to the Kings Highway Bridge for a wintry picture of Kings Highway. It was too windy to stay much longer than I did, but the camera cooperated for the short time I was there.



I also got a picture of my house.





Once home and finished with the snow-cream (Trey and Ian didn't like it, but Elise did) I watched one of the better movie reviews I have ever seen. It was a review of The Phantom Menace. The reviewer was decidedly negative. I recall being baffled by the movie, but finally resigning myself to the spectacle when I finally saw it. This review is done in seven parts, ten minutes each. I found it more entertaining than The Phantom Menace itself.

Enjoy.




At around 1 am I got another photo of Kings Highway. This time the photos were a little clearer as the snow had passed. I still found myself in sleet and freezing rain.








out

No comments:

Post a Comment