PolifrogBlog

There is no free in liberty.


.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Fake Engrish

I stumbled onto a youtube request this morning at Classical Values.

What does an English accent sound like?

I have had the same question. More specifically I was curious as to what an American English accent sounds like to a Brit. It seemed the only way I could experience an American accent was to fully immerse myself in England to the total exclusion of American culture. A foreign language would pose more difficulties. Eventually, with the passage of enough time, my native language might sound unfamiliar. Might. This was a silly solution to the question.

Well the guy in the video below found a short cut proxy of an answer to the question. Watch the video.




Although, he is getting some response he needs to find a way to reach non English speaking people.







out

No comments:

Post a Comment