Brad Miller was in Reidsville NC. campaigning this past Monday. This was not a well publicized visit as it seems that Brad Miller is attempting to avoid the images of anti Brad Miller sentiment being caught on film. Polifrog believes Brad Miller's strategy is to simply have his sycophantic media report on unannounced stealth campaign stops and campaign messages after they occur. No messy protests that way.
So far Brad Miller seems to have chosen what appears to be a campaign by way of news print and media reportage after the fact, but is a campaign stop not normally promoted before its occurrence so that supporters can, you know, be there? Is this really a campaign or just the illusion of one?
GoDanRiver reported on Brad Miller's aforementioned Monday visit to Reidsville (that We The People knew nothing about but GoDanRiver magically did) and made a point of reporting only what was said by Brad Miller while assiduously avoiding spilling any ink on what Brad Miller omitted.
Go Dan River-Reporting is brought to you with lies of omission.
Polifrog added in the comments section:
Distortions of news are created not just through misrepresentation, (not the case here) but the omission of salient facts such as:
- Did Brad Miller mention his support for ObamaCare?
- Did Brad Miller explain his lack of support for the free political speech of two individuals through the use of incorporation?
- Did Brad Miller explain why he supports pushing home loans and building loans to contractors (home ownership in Miller speak) when we are already suffering an oversupply of homes?
- Did Brad Miller discuss his resistance to laws that forbade partial-birth-abortion?
- Did Brad Miller explain why he does not want parents notified if their under aged daughter is transported across state lines for an abortion?
- Did Brad Miller explain his lack of support to change DC gun laws after the Supreme Court found them unconstitutional?
- Did Brad Miller explain why he felt it necessary not to protect gun companies and American jobs from frivolous lawsuits?
- Did Brad Miller explain his lack of support for constitutional values as expressed in his lack of support for free speech as defined by the Supreme Court, as expressed in his lack of support for the Second Amendment rights of DC residents, in his lack of support for the individuals right to choose one's health-care?
Much of what is mentioned in this comment is current and could have easily found its way into an objective article that does more than simply parrot Brad Miller stump speeches.
Brad Miller--Not your parent's Democrat.